Clue: 1956 Bernstein operetta
We have 1 answer for the clue 1956 Bernstein operetta. See the results below.
- Dr. Pangloss's pupil, in Voltaire
- Classic novel that ends "Well said, but we must cultivate our garden"
- *Student of Dr. Pangloss
- Bernstein musical
- Leonard Bernstein musical
- Voltaire novel
- Voltaire satire that Leonard Bernstein turned into a musical comedy
- Voltaire optimist
- Bernstein operetta
- Leonard Bernstein operetta
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 1956 Bernstein operetta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!