Clue: 1956 Charlton Heston role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1956 Charlton Heston role. See the results below.
- Noted Charlton Heston role
- He took two tablets
- Receiver of the Ten Commandments
- Purported Pentateuch penner
- Grandma ___
- Red Sea parter
- Aaron's brother
- Parter of the Red Sea
- Decalogue recipient
- One ordered to take two tablets
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1956 Charlton Heston role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!