Clue: 1956 sci-fi classic
We have 1 answer for the clue 1956 sci-fi classic. See the results below.
- 1956 sci-fi film based on "The Tempest"
- 1956 Pidgeon/Francis space movie
- 1956 Walter Pidgeon sci-fi classic
- Groundbreaking 1956 sci-fi film ... or where you might find the ends of 17-, 27- and 49-Across?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 30, 2010
- New York Times - November 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1956 sci-fi classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!