Clue: 1960 #1 hit
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960 #1 hit. See the results below.
- 1960 chart-topper for Mark Dinning
- Frankie Avalon role in "Grease"
- 1960 chart-topper by Mark Dinning
- 1960 #1 hit about a car accident
- 1960 Mark Dinning #1 song
- 1960 chart topper with the line "Are you somewhere up above"
- Hit song of 1960
- #1 hit song that asks "Are you somewhere up above?"
- Sha Na Na sang it at Woodstock
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1960 #1 hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!