Clue: 1960's-70's All-Star Luis
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's-70's All-Star Luis. See the results below.
- 1970's Red Sox All-Star pitcher Luis
- '70s Red Sox pitcher Luis
- Pitcher Luis whose 1.60 ERA in 1968 is the lowest single-season mark in the American League since 1919
- Pitcher who won two games in the 1975 World Series
- Luis of the Red Sox
- Three-time A.L. shutout leader of the '60s-'70s
- Baseball's Luis
- All-star pitcher Luis
- Luis in the Red Sox Hall of Fame
- Former Red Sox pitcher Luis
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1960's-70's All-Star Luis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!