Clue: 1960's-70's Italian P.M.
We have 3 answers for the clue 1960's-70's Italian P.M.. See the results below.
- Former Italian P.M. Aldo
- 60's-70's Italian P.M.
- Red Brigades victim Aldo
- Philippine Muslim
- Former P.M. of 11-Down
- Philippine tribesman
- 1960’s-70’s Italian P.M.
- 1950s-70s Italian leader Aldo
- '60s-'70s Italian prime minister Aldo
- Two-time Italian prime minister Aldo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 2004
- New York Times - November 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1960's-70's Italian P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!