Clue: 1960's-70's Japanese leader
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's-70's Japanese leader. See the results below.
- 60's-70's Japanese P.M.
- Former P.M. who shared a 1974 Nobel Peace Prize
- Japan's P.M., 1964-72
- 1974 Peace Nobelist Eisaku ___
- 1974 Peace Prize recipient
- 1974 Peace Nobelist
- Japanese who won the 1974 Nobel Peace Prize
- Japanese leader of the 1960s
- Nobel Peace Prize-winning Japanese P.M.
- Japanese P.M. who won the 1974 Peace Prize
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1960's-70's Japanese leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!