Clue: 1960's-70's record label
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's-70's record label. See the results below.
- Old record label
- Old Bee Gees record label
- Record label for the Bee Gees and the Coasters
- Classic record label for the Bee Gees and Cream
- The Coasters' record label (coincidentally, all its letters appear in their name)
- Record label of the Beatles' "Ain't She Sweet"
- The Coasters' record label
- Yes's "90125" record label
- Old label for the Bee Gees
- Early record label for Bobby Darin and the Beatles
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1960's-70's record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!