Clue: 1960's Pontiac muscle car
We have 2 answers for the clue 1960's Pontiac muscle car. See the results below.
- Old car with a 409 engine
- Title car in a 1964 song
- Old Pontiac
- Old car with a 389 engine
- Onetime Camaro rival
- Pontiac of song
- Old car with a Turbo-Hydramatic gearbox
- Classic LeMans series car
- Car that's "really lookin' fine," in a 1960's song
- Car of a 1964 song
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 09, 2013
- New York Times - July 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1960's Pontiac muscle car that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!