Clue: 1960s singer Sands
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960s singer Sands. See the results below.
- 60's singer Sands
- "Howards End" role
- Pop singer Sands
- Christian pop singer Tornquist
- "A Letter for ___" (Hume Cronyn film)
- Singer/songwriter Sands
- Grandmother in the comic strip "Stone Soup"
- ''Howards End'' character
- "A Letter for ___" (1945)
- Pop singer/songwriter Sands
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 07, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1960s singer Sands that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!