Clue: 1960's Soviet moon program
We have 2 answers for the clue 1960's Soviet moon program. See the results below.
- Moon goddess
- Large green moth
- 50's-70's Soviet spacecraft series
- Kind of moth
- Pioneering Russian spacecraft series
- Coney Island's ___ Park
- Moth with translucent spots on its wings
- Selene's counterpart
- Isabel Allende's "Eva ___"
- Moon, personified
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1960's Soviet moon program that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!