Clue: 1960's TV western star
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's TV western star. See the results below.
- Willy Loman player on Broadway
- Best Supporting Actor nominee for "On the Waterfront"
- Broadway's first Willy Loman
- Johnny Friendly portrayer in "On the Waterfront"
- *"12 Angry Men" actor, 1957
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1960's TV western star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!