Clue: 1963 Peter, Paul and Mary hit
We have 1 answer for the clue 1963 Peter, Paul and Mary hit. See the results below.
- 1960s weather song by Peter, Paul and Mary
- Bob Dylan classic
- Dylan classic
- Bob Dylan song ... or a hint to the object found by connecting the four circled letters in a diamond
- Bob Dylan classic, and what this puzzle's starred clues' answers' endings could be
- Its B-side was "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1963 Peter, Paul and Mary hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!