Clue: 1967 Emmy winner for playing Socrates
We have 1 answer for the clue 1967 Emmy winner for playing Socrates. See the results below.
- Frequent Poirot portrayer
- "Dear Me" theatrical memoirist
- "Memed My Hawk" director and star, 1984
- Peter who often played Poirot
- See 70-Across
- He played Nero in "Quo Vadis?"
- Peter who often portrayed Poirot
- "Billy Budd" director
- "Romanoff and Juliet" playwright Peter
- "Spartacus" Oscar winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2013
Found an answer for the clue 1967 Emmy winner for playing Socrates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!