Clue: 1968 Oscar-winning musical
We have 1 answer for the clue 1968 Oscar-winning musical. See the results below.
- "Consider Yourself" musical
- Best Picture of 1968
- Musical with an exclamation point in its name
- Twist-filled Broadway musical?
- Broadway musical based on Dickens
- Fat guy in shorts
- *Stone in Hollywood
- Twist of fiction
- Musical with the song "Food Glorious Food"
- Fictional Twist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1968 Oscar-winning musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!