Clue: 1968 presidential candidate
We have 1 answer for the clue 1968 presidential candidate. See the results below.
- Comedic presidential candidate
- Comedian with a mock 1968 presidential campaign
- Comedian the Smothers Brothers convinced to run for President
- American comedian with a heart of gold?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1968 presidential candidate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!