Clue: 1970's-80's Big Apple mayor
We have 1 answer for the clue 1970's-80's Big Apple mayor. See the results below.
- "The People's Court" judge, now
- Mayor Dinkins's predecessor
- "How'm I doin'?" asker
- Mayor who co-wrote "Murder at City Hall"
- "Citizen ___" (1992 autobiography)
- "Mayor" ex-mayor Ed
- Ex-Big Apple mayor of "The People's Court"
- Former Big Apple mayor Ed
- "Mayor" author Ed
- Former New York City mayor Ed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1970's-80's Big Apple mayor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!