Clue: 1970's sitcom
We have 4 answers for the clue 1970's sitcom. See the results below.
- 70's sitcom
- Army leader?
- "L.A. Law" lawyer
- Golfer with an "army"
- Football's Flash Herber
- Four-time Masters champion, to fans
- Early 70's sitcom
- Palmer with an "army"
- Links legend, informally
- Golfer Palmer, informally
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 01, 2018
- LA Times Sunday - April 23, 2006
- New York Times - January 06, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2004
- New York Times - May 30, 2004
- New York Times - March 14, 2004
- New York Times - October 20, 2002
- New York Times - July 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1970's sitcom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!