Clue: 1972 Broadway debut
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 Broadway debut. See the results below.
- 1972 Ben Vereen musical
- Musical for which Ben Vereen won a Tony
- It lost out to "A Little Night Music" for Best Musical
- "Corner of the Sky" musical
- Apple variety
- 1973 Best Musical nominee
- Cooking apple
- Musical about Charlemagne's son
- 1972-77 Broadway musical
- 1972 musical or its 2013 revival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Broadway debut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!