Clue: 1972 Derek and the Dominos hit
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 Derek and the Dominos hit. See the results below.
- Eric Clapton hit with a seemingly endless chorus
- Eric Clapton classic
- "___, you've got me on my knees" (Clapton lyric)
- Eric Clapton hit
- Eric Clapton hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 pop hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 top 10 hit that was over 7 minutes long
- 1972 top 10 hit going over seven minutes
- 1972 top 10 hit that's seven minutes long
- Eric Clapton girl who's "got me on my knees"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 27, 2011
- Washington Post - July 24, 2008
- Washington Post - June 06, 2006
- New York Sun - August 03, 2005
- New York Times - July 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Derek and the Dominos hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!