Clue: 1973 Masters winner Tommy
We have 1 answer for the clue 1973 Masters winner Tommy. See the results below.
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
- Four-time N.L. home run leader
- Baseball's Hammerin' Hank
- Early priest
- Moses' brother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1973 Masters winner Tommy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!