Clue: 1976 horror film whose score won an Oscar
We have 1 answer for the clue 1976 horror film whose score won an Oscar. See the results below.
- 1976 Peck-Remick thriller
- Peck film of 1976
- Devilish film of 1976
- Eerie 1976 movie with an Oscar-winning score
- 2006 movie remake
- 1976 horror movie
- 1976 horror film whose remake was released, appropriately, on 6/6/06
- 1976 horror classic ... and, read another way, group that appears at 17-, 25-, 50- and 61-Across and 20-Down
- Horror film remake released on 6/6/06
- First of a film series about Damien Thorn
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 1976 horror film whose score won an Oscar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!