Clue: 1979 Caine/Ustinov adventure flick
We have 1 answer for the clue 1979 Caine/Ustinov adventure flick. See the results below.
- Onetime West African kingdom
- Ghanaian dialect
- One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit "Foolish"
- Singer whose 2002 song "Foolish" was #1 for 10 weeks
- Singer who received a 7-Down (2003)
- People or region of Ghana
- Self-titled album of 2002
- Region of Ghana
- ''Foolish'' singer
- R%26B singer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1979 Caine/Ustinov adventure flick that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!