Clue: 1979 song by Robert John
We have 1 answer for the clue 1979 song by Robert John. See the results below.
- Part of a forlorn face
- 1979 #1 song with the chorus line "Turn the other way"
- 1979 #1 hit for Robert John
- Hit song by Robert John
- 1979 #1 song for Robert John
- Basset hound feature
- Robert John hit of 1979
- Melancholy mein
- Part of a forlorn face, maybe
- 1979 Robert John hit
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 1979 song by Robert John that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!