Clue: 1980s South African president
We have 1 answer for the clue 1980s South African president. See the results below.
- South Africa's first P.M.
- South African politico
- Name in South African politics
- Afrikaner politician
- Predecessor of de Klerk
- Politician nicknamed "The Old Crocodile"
- South Africa's first prime minister
- De Klerk predecessor
- Louis or P.W., the first and last South African prime ministers
- Louis or PW., the first and last South African prime ministers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 2011
- LA Times - October 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 1980s South African president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!