Clue: 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73
We have 1 answer for the clue 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73. See the results below.
- Dead Sea fortress
- Symbol of Jewish resistance
- Historic place on the Dead Sea
- Israeli national shrine
- 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel
- Herod’s fortress
- Site fortified by Herod the Great
- Historic mountaintop fortress
- Ancient Mideast siege site
- Ancient Mideast fortress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!