Clue: 1983 Pritzker Prize winner
We have 2 answers for the clue 1983 Pritzker Prize winner. See the results below.
- Javits Center designer
- Canton-born architect
- One of the Maritime Provinces: Abbr.
- Kennedy Library architect
- Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame architect
- Language authority Mario
- Linguist Mario
- Mile High Center architect
- Prov. east of New Brunswick
- L'Enfant Plaza designer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 08, 2011
- Netword - March 20, 2010
- New York Sun - December 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 1983 Pritzker Prize winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!