Clue: 1983 Streisand role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1983 Streisand role. See the results below.
- Streisand's directorial debut
- Story subtitled "The Yeshiva Boy"
- Streisand vehicle
- Film with the song "Papa, Can You Hear Me?"
- 1983 title role for Barbra Streisand
- Title role for Streisand
- Title cross-dresser of film
- Movie with the Oscar-nominated song "Papa, Can You Hear Me?"
- Gender-bending Streisand film
- 1983 Streisand movie with Amy Irving
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- New York Times - October 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1983 Streisand role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!