Clue: 1984 Oscar-nominated saga
We have 1 answer for the clue 1984 Oscar-nominated saga. See the results below.
- The United States, to Central Americans
- The U.S., to Mexicans
- The United States, to Mexicans
- Land above the Rio Grande
- Where gringos live
- 1983 film about illegal immigrants
- The United States, to some prospective immigrants
- "The North", down south
- 1983 film about a brother and sister's journey from Guatemala to Los Angeles
- Oscar-nominated Spanish-language drama of 1984: 2 wds.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1984 Oscar-nominated saga that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!