Clue: 1984 Peace Nobelist
We have 1 answer for the clue 1984 Peace Nobelist. See the results below.
- Tarlatan skirt
- Peace Nobelist of 1984
- Skater's attire, at times
- "Coppélia" costume
- South African Nobelist
- Item in which to do a plié
- Ballerina's skirt
- 1984 Peace Prize recipient
- South African Peace Nobelist
- "Swan Lake" piece?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 02, 2010
- New York Times - July 15, 2004
- New York Times - March 11, 2004
- New York Times - July 23, 2003
- New York Times - June 13, 2002
- New York Times - July 28, 2000
- New York Times - February 01, 1998
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1984 Peace Nobelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!