Clue: 1984 Redford film
We have 1 answer for the clue 1984 Redford film. See the results below.
- Bernard Malamud novel
- Bernard Malamud's debut novel
- Malamud's baseball book
- Moniker for fictional baseballer Roy Hobbs
- 1984 baseball movie
- Moniker for a ballplayer with a bat named Wonderboy
- Bernard Malamud's first novel
- ESPN's #6 all-time sports film
- Picture about a pitcher
- 1952 Bernard Malamud novel made into a hit 1984 movie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1984 Redford film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!