Clue: 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac"
We have 1 answer for the clue 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac". See the results below.
- "L.A. Law" role
- 1987 Daryl Hannah title role
- 1987 Steve Martin film
- First hit by the Police, 1979
- 1979 hit for the Police
- Hit of '78 by The Police
- Hit song from "Outlandos d'Amour"
- 1979 hit with the lyric "You don't have to put on the red light"
- Steve Martin film of '87
- Daryl Hannah title role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!