Clue: 1987 Steve Martin film
We have 1 answer for the clue 1987 Steve Martin film. See the results below.
- "L.A. Law" role
- 1987 Daryl Hannah title role
- First hit by the Police, 1979
- 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac"
- 1979 hit for the Police
- Hit of '78 by The Police
- Hit song from "Outlandos d'Amour"
- 1979 hit with the lyric "You don't have to put on the red light"
- Steve Martin film of '87
- Daryl Hannah title role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1987 Steve Martin film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!