Clue: 1988 Heisman Trophy winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1988 Heisman Trophy winner. See the results below.
- Vermont Rep. Bernard ___, Congress's only Socialist
- Workshop gizmos
- Kentucky Fried Chicken colonel
- Two-sport man Deion
- 1988 Heisman winner Barry
- See 29-Across
- Stephane Dion _________
- Shop tools
- KFC colonel
- Suave British actor: 1906-72
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1988 Heisman Trophy winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!