Clue: 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner. See the results below.
- Renowned exile
- Peripatetic religious leader
- "The Art of Happiness" writer
- 1989 Peace Prize recipient
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize awardee
- Buddhist leader
- Reincarnated leader
- Former resident of Lhasa's Potala Palace
- Tibetan bigwig
- 1989 Peace Prize winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!