Clue: 1990 Emmy-winning talk show host
We have 1 answer for the clue 1990 Emmy-winning talk show host. See the results below.
- Comedian who once said, "My audiences are my group therapy"
- "Enter Talking" autobiographer, 1986
- Melissa's mom
- "Can We Talk?" comedienne
- Who said "I have a wonderful psychiatrist that I see maybe once a year, because I don't need it. It all comes out onstage"
- "Fattening? Oh grow up" (1995)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1990 Emmy-winning talk show host that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!