Clue: 1992 U.S. Open golf champion
We have 1 answer for the clue 1992 U.S. Open golf champion. See the results below.
- Two-time winner of golf's Vardon Trophy
- Golfer who won the 1992 U.S. Open
- Rival of Payne Stewart
- U.S. Open champion whose last name is a toy
- Golfer who you might think plays best on windy days?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1992 U.S. Open golf champion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!