Clue: 1993 Sugar Bowl winner, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue 1993 Sugar Bowl winner, for short. See the results below.
- Crimson Tide, for short
- Where Bear Bryant coached, informally
- Eight-time Sugar Bowl champs, familiarly
- Southeastern Conference team, informally
- Crimson Tide, briefly
- The Crimson Tide
- Southeastern Conf. team
- The Crimson Tide, for short
- '93 Sugar Bowl champs
- Crimson Tide, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1993 Sugar Bowl winner, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!