Clue: 1994 U.S. Open winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1994 U.S. Open winner. See the results below.
- Tennis great Andre
- 1999 U.S. Open champ
- Winner of all four grand slam titles
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- 1992 Wimbledon winner
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1992 Wimbledon champ
- Winner of all four majors
- Tennis star with a shaved head
- Sampras rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2008
- New York Times - January 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1994 U.S. Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!