Clue: 1996 Masters winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1996 Masters winner. See the results below.
- Three-time Masters winner
- Three-time Masters winner Nick
- 3-time Masters winner Nick
- Nick ___ (rival of 44-Across)
- Three-time British Open winner
- Golfer Nick
- Nick who won six major golf tournaments
- Nick of the links
- TV golf analyst who won three Masters
- Knighted golf analyst
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1996 Masters winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!