Clue: 1997 New York City mayoral candidate
We have 1 answer for the clue 1997 New York City mayoral candidate. See the results below.
- 50's-70's Dodgers manager Walt
- Old Dodgers manager called "Smokey"
- Ex-Dodger manager Walter
- Hall of Fame manager Walt
- Former Dodgers manager Walt
- Longtime Dodgers manager Walter ___
- Hall-of-Famer Walter who was a Dodger manager for 23 years
- Walter who managed the Dodgers for 23 years
- Charles who created murals for Harlem Hospital and the American Museum of Natural History
- Walter ___, Dodgers manager before Tommy Lasorda
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1997 New York City mayoral candidate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!