Clue: 1997 U.S. Open winner
We have 2 answers for the clue 1997 U.S. Open winner. See the results below.
- Two in a million?
- Overhead trains, for short
- Commuters' ways
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Golfer Ernie
- Noisy trains
- Windy City sights
- 1997 U.S. Open champ
- City rattlers
- Disappearing transports
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 24, 2004
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
- Washington Post - June 16, 2002
- New York Times - May 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1997 U.S. Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!