Clue: 1997 U.S. Open winner Ernie
We have 1 answer for the clue 1997 U.S. Open winner Ernie. See the results below.
- Two in a million?
- Overhead trains, for short
- Commuters' ways
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Golfer Ernie
- Noisy trains
- Windy City sights
- 1997 U.S. Open champ
- City rattlers
- Disappearing transports
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 09, 2008
- Washington Post - April 21, 2005
- New York Times - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1997 U.S. Open winner Ernie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!