Clue: 1998 Australian Open winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1998 Australian Open winner. See the results below.
- 1930's-40's director Zoltan ___
- "Charmed Lives" author Michael
- Zoltan who directed "Jungle Book"
- Michael who wrote the 1975 best seller “Power!”
- "Cry, the Beloved Country" director Zoltan
- "Jungle Book" director Zoltan
- Michael who wrote "Charmed Lives"
- Zoltan, director of "Cry, the Beloved Country"
- Michael who wrote the 1975 best seller Power!
- "Queenie" author Michael
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1998 Australian Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!