Clue: 1999 Emmy-winning soap role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1999 Emmy-winning soap role. See the results below.
- Novelist Jong
- The unmarried woman in "An Unmarried Woman"
- "All My Children" role
- Writer Jong
- "Steppenwolf" wife
- Susan's Emmy-winning role
- Kane of "All My Children"
- Author Jong
- Susan Lucci's Emmy-winning soap role
- "Fear of Flying" writer Jong
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1999 Emmy-winning soap role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!