Clue: 19th-century Boer republic
We have 1 answer for the clue 19th-century Boer republic. See the results below.
- Boer War participant
- Former name of the province whose capital is Bloemfontein
- Former Boer republic
- Its capital was Bloemfontein
- Political entity of 1854-1900
- South African region
- Former South African province
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - May 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 19th-century Boer republic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!