Clue: 2000 Stanley Cup champions
We have 1 answer for the clue 2000 Stanley Cup champions. See the results below.
- New Jersey N.H.L.ers
- 2003 Stanley Cup champions
- Prepares with hot seasoning
- Prepares egg yolks, in a way
- Blue __: Duke University team
- New Jersey ice men
- Prepares eggs, in a way
- Team whose home ice is the Prudential Center
- Blue ___: Duke University team
- 2003 Stanley Cup champs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 2000 Stanley Cup champions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!