Clue: 2000 World Series M.V.P.
We have 2 answers for the clue 2000 World Series M.V.P.. See the results below.
- 1996 A.L. Rookie of the Year
- Shortstop Derek
- 1996 AL Rookie of the Year
- Number 2 on the New York Yankees
- Captain of the New York Yankees
- Yankee nicknamed "Mr. November"
- Captain of the Yankees
- 2000 All-Star Game and World Series MVP
- Double-play partner of Canó
- Yankees' captain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 05, 2002
- Washington Post - November 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 2000 World Series M.V.P. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!