Clue: 2001 Best New Artist Grammy winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 2001 Best New Artist Grammy winner. See the results below.
- Singer/songwriter who received a 7-Down (2002, 2004-06, 2008)
- "Songs in A Minor" singer
- "The Element of Freedom" singer
- "Fallin'" singer
- "Fallen" singer
- "Girl on Fire" musician
- "Girl on Fire" singer
- Usher's duet partner on "My Boo"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 2001 Best New Artist Grammy winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!