Clue: 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi
We have 1 answer for the clue 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi. See the results below.
- The U.N.'s Kofi ___
- Kofi of the U.N.
- Boutros-Ghali's U.N. successor
- Boutros-Ghali's successor
- Former U.N. chief Kofi
- U.N. secretary general from Ghana
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
- Ban succeeded him in 2007
- Former U.N. chief Kofi ___
- Former U.N. head Kofi ___
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 22, 2011
- Washington Post - December 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!